Thursday, 5 April 2012

Jim Clark - one of my obsessions

Jim Clark in his Lotus
I'm a bit of a Jim Clark fan, no surprise really as I love Formula One, am Scottish, and my family has close ties with the Scottish Borders, where Jim Clark & his family lived. In fact, Jim's father was a regular customer of my grandfather, who sold agricultural machinery for a living, and my Aunt was good friends (and still is) with one of Jim's sisters. I do have a few Jim Clark related photos to add to the blog in good time, as well as posting other people's Clark images that capture my imagination.
I'm afraid I don't know who created the above image, so can not credit them, but whoever you are...well done, its one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...