Saturday, 25 August 2012

Bennets Bar, Tollcross, Edinburgh

Bennets Bar Tollcross Edinburgh
I took a wander around Edinburgh yesterday with my Canon EOS 30D SLR and 28-70mm L series lens - the plan was to experiment with some HDR shots using the SLR, as I have only tried producing these with my little pocket Lumix and its ever impressive Leica lens. Time got the better of me, but I did manage to drop into Bennets Bar in Tollcross, a legend of bars in Edinburgh, which serves the best pint of Deuchers IPA in town.
Bennets Bar Tollcross Edinburgh
 
I'm reasonably happy with the way these first, experimental shots turned out, but to be honest there more duffers than good ones - I need to play around with the settings a bit more, and improve the sharpness of the exposures to create the HDR final image.
Bennets Bar Tollcross EdinburghBennets Bar Tollcross Edinburgh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...